Speak with us today: 1800 629 824
We understand there is a lot going on in the world right now and we truly believe the best way to get through this situation is by helping and support each other personally and in business.
Every customer of ours is a valid member of our Dependable Family and we promise you we are here to support you as best we can during this process.
Supplying and supporting the health and care industry, we can only begin to imagine the adjustments you are having to make to keep things running as smoothly as possible and we are here to do our bit also.
We have implanted strong hygiene and cleaning practices, our service technicians are practicing social isolation from all other staff and we have increased our stock ordering to ensure we can support you during these times of uncertainty.
Please note as of the 25th March 2020 our Welshpool head office is now closed for all visitors and non-essential staff.
Please do not attend our office without calling first on 08 9470 6868 to confirm how we can best help you. All pick ups and/or deliveries required to our head office will now only be accepted as contactless and you will be required to call 08 9470 6868 when you arrive on site to confirm contact less delivery/pick up procedure.
As a company we have also implemented the below indefinitely:
- Frequent regular hand washing and increased levels of personal hygiene
- No skin to skin contact and avoidance of working close to each other (Minimum 1.5 meters work distance)
- 14 day self-quarantine for any staff member that has returned from overseas or interstate and/or who has a person living under the same roof as them that has returned from overseas or interstate.
- If staff begin to display symptoms of COVID-19 you are to immediately self-isolate for 14 days and contact local health practitioner via phone as to next steps for testing prior to clearance to return to work – any staff who come into contact with any person displaying symptoms is to also self isolate for 14 days.
- Avoiding meetings in busy areas or with large crowds of people – postpone any non-urgent meetings or see if they can be completed via email, phone or video call.
- All Interstate and international travel cancelled
- Attendance of all conferences, expos and large gatherings cancelled
- Remote mine site visit’s postponed
- All collection and delivery of goods to be contactless and maintaining safe social distancing
- Service Technicians isolating from all other staff and other technicians to ensure no contact and possibility for cross infection
- No sharing of tools or cross handling of parts etc
All of our staff have the ability to work remotely, and we will continue to operate as best we can to support each and every one of you, our customers and dependable Family members.
As this situation is evolving and changing at a rapid rate, so will our response to ensure we can best help out all our clients.
Our response will always be guided by the State and Federal health department recommendations as can be seen here – https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
While we carry one of the largest stock holding of commercial laundry equipment machinery and spare parts in Australia, the reduction of international flights and backlog of sea containers around the world may cause some delay with our new stock arriving from the USA.
To manage this situation as best we can while it unfolds, please let us know what you need as early as possible to prevent any delays down the track for you.
Together we will all get through this and while it’s difficult to appreciate it in the moment, times of trouble is how we all grow and get stronger as one.
When you’re looking down the barrel of dryer or washing machine repairs, it’s a question on everyone’s mi....Read More